Georgia EPD Implements New Air Permit Fees
February 1, 2019
By: Kimberly Schager
Beginning on March 1, 2019, Georgia facilities will be required to pay an air permit application fee based on permit type:
- Minor Source Permit or Amendment: $250
- Synthetic Minor Source Permit or Amendment: $1000
- Major Source Permit not PSD or 112(g): $2000
- Name / Ownership Change: $250
- Permit-by-Rule: $250
- Title V 502(b)(10) Permit Amendment: $2000
- Title V Minor Modification with Construction: $2000
- Title V Minor Modification without Construction: $2000
- Title V Significant Modification with Construction: $2000
- Title V Significant Modification without Construction: $2000
- PSD Permit or 112(g) Permit: $7500
- Nonattainment NSR Permit: $7500
These application fees do not include the optional expedited permit fee.
For more information, please contact your EPS consultant.
Kim’s primary area of practice is in the environmental compliance field, with a focus on air quality management. She has extensive experience in the development of permitting strategies, compliance programs, and written compliance plans and ongoing air quality compliance reports.