Our LDAR team of regulatory experts, project managers, engineers, scientists, technicians, and quality analysts have been conducting custom LDAR inspections for over 25 years in more than 1,000 facilities. This deep experience enables us to deliver flexible deployments and individualized solutions for each specific LDAR need, regardless of a facility’s size or complexity.
We stay on top of emerging technologies, evaluating the effectiveness of new tools and finding ways to deliver value through solutions that produce tangible benefits in the form of reduced costs, greater efficiency and shorter timelines. And, we’ve implemented software that give clients real-time access to project information pulled from Montrose’s proprietary LDAR database.
With a focus on hiring and retaining the best talent in the industry—and comprehensive technical and safe workplace training that emphasizes proficiency and safety—Montrose has a low turnover rate and one of the most experienced teams in the field.
All of this translates into extremely satisfied clients, who’ve helped us achieve impressive organic growth over the last few years, even as we’ve invested in additional resources and expertise to broaden our geographic footprint.
Montrose LDAR professionals perform leak inspections of piping components and process units, using traditional equipment and procedures that conform to EPA Reference Method 21, as well as innovative approaches to fugitive emission management enabled by advanced equipment and technology—exemplified by our Optical Gas Imaging technology.
- Leak Detection and Repair via Method 21
- Optical Gas Imaging (OGI)
- Greenhouse Gas Inspections
- Smoke-Infused Leak Detection
- Tank Seal Inspections
- Gas and Wastewater Sampling
- HRVOC Sampling
- Secondary Leak Screening Technologies
- Flow-Through Emission Rate Meter
- Calibrated Bag for High Volume Applications
- Visible Emissions Evaluations
- DOT Pipeline Surveys
- Emissions Quantification via High Flow Sampler
- Fugitive Mass Emissions Calculations
- Ultrasonic Technology
- Fenceline Program Field Support
- Drone/UAV Leak Detection
Along with our detection and measurement technology and expertise, Montrose’s comprehensive LDAR offering includes a portfolio of ancillary services.
- Inspection and Maintenance Plans
- Custom Regulatory Training
- Emissions Inventory Solutions
- Third Party Audits/Gap Assessments
- Fugitive Emission Management Program (FEMP) Development
- Tank Maintenance Solutions
- Vapor Recovery Troubleshooting
- LDAR program development
- Online Data Management
To help address the substantial challenge LDAR programs face in managing and tracking recorded monitoring data, our suite of software systems are an effective data management solution to help achieve and maintain compliance.
- Centralized Online Database
- Custom Field Data Entry Software
- Mobile Android Application