Our clients are facing real environmental challenges that increasingly require holistic and integrated planning to address over long timeframes.
Montrose Environmental Advisory Services was established to support our clients in the development of strategy and practical execution plans, leveraging the deep expertise of the entire Montrose organization. Every day the entire Montrose team is focused on helping our clients solve their most pressing environmental challenges – how can we help you?
Our Roadmap to Your Success
Deep Understanding and Working Knowledge of Environmental Solutions
Our depth and breadth of experience and successes with environmental challenges across all key market sectors allows us to effectively evaluate practical options and establish implementation programs.
Strategic Leadership and Program Management
In order to create an impactful roadmap, our clients deserve strategic guidance and, more importantly, practical execution plans for these strategies. Montrose Environmental Advisory Services offers a team of experts who have dedicated their entire careers to seeking and delivering practical, concrete environmental strategies and solutions for our clients that truly make a difference for all the stakeholders impacted by these environmental challenges. We will:
- Assess your baseline condition
- Develop goals to meet current and future regulatory, shareholder, customer, and stakeholder expectations
- Deliver executable strategies to address these goals
Full Suite of In-House Services, Expertise and Strategic Partnerships
How ironic that the finish line of the roadmap, our clients’ sustainable success, leads us back to where the Montrose differentiation starts in the first place: we understand what work is required because we do it ourselves every day.
Our strategic team has become market leaders as a result of their years of exceptional success in the field and leading projects across multiple disciplines. This team sits at the center of the Montrose Environmental hub, uniquely positioned to accelerate the execution of our forward-thinking strategies because the resources required are available in-house, and ready to be activated for our client’s needs.
Our expansive list of services includes:
- Strategy and Program Development
- Baseline Assessments
- GHG Reduction Programs (Fugitives, energy use optimization, ﬂeet conversions, carbon capture)
- Renewable Energy Development (Solar, WHP)
- Offset Procurement (RECs, Carbon Offsets)
- Measurement and Veriﬁcation
- Data Management and Reporting
Our comprehensive Climate Change services encompass everything from Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories to Scope 3 GHG screening and inventories. We specialize in the below services.
- Scope 1 and 2 greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories
- Scope 3 GHG screening and inventories
- Net Zero and near-term science-based target-setting
- Emissions reduction planning and project oversight
- Marginal abatement cost curves
- Climate risk and opportunities, including Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) implementation
With oil and gas expertise, advisory services, and measurement teams in the same organization, Montrose is uniquely positioned to support you on your differentiated natural gas journey.
- Framework review, selection, and application (e.g., OGMP, MiQ, etc.)
- Implementation plan development
- Emissions reporting
- Emissions factor development
ESG Reporting and Education are crucial components for fostering sustainable business practices. We are committed to helping our clients achieve a comprehensive and informed approach to ESG initiatives.
- Sustainability training and communication tools
- Annual sustainability reports
- CDP survey responses
- Ecovadis questionnaire responses and policy development
- Raters and rankers support
Sustainability Strategy, Planning, and Program Development form the bedrock of forward-looking organizations, guiding their path toward lasting impact. We help our clients implement robust ESG governance, ensuring a purposeful and effective approach to sustainability initiatives.
- Materiality assessments
- Peer benchmarking
- Stakeholder engagement
- Goal and target setting
- Policy and program development
- Action planning for goal achievement
- ESG governance