A Montrose Environmental Group Company since 2017.
PARS Environmental Inc. (PARS) is an award-winning firm offering innovative solutions to a broad range of environmental, engineering, health & safety and industrial hygiene projects throughout the United States.
Established in 1984, PARS is headquartered in Robbinsville, NJ, and employs a highly-trained and experienced staff of engineers and scientists; environmental and remediation specialists; geologists; hydrogeologists; industrial hygienists; occupational health & safety specialists; air quality specialists; biologists; and environmental compliance specialists.
PARS also has four New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) on staff.
Our clients include federal, state and local governments; school districts and higher education facilities; and private sector companies.
Our services include:
- Phase I and Phase II Due Diligence Site Assessments
- Property Condition Assessments
- Remedial Investigations / Feasibility Studies
- Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) Investigations
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation
- Remedial Alternatives Analysis & Design
- Vapor Intrusion / Vapor Mitigation
- Remedial System Design / Installation / Operation & Maintenance
- Underground Storage Tank Management / Closure
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) Services
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Ecological Assessments
- Environmental Litigation Support
- Pennsylvania ACT 2 Land Recycling Program Services
- Spill Contingency Plans
- Stormwater Management Plans / Permitting
- Water and Wastewater Engineering / Design /Permitting
- Air Quality Management Plans / Permitting
- NEPA Environmental Assessments / Environmental Impact Statements
- CERCLA / RCRA / TSCA / CWA / CAA Compliance
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Wetlands / Stream Encroachment / Flood Hazard Area Services
- AHERA Compliance, Asbestos Management, and Remediation Oversight
- Microbial Investigations, Risk Assessments, and Remediation Oversight
- Lead Paint Inspections and Risk Assessments
- OSHA Hazard Communication/SARA Title III/State Right to Know
- EHS Audits and Liability Studies
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) / Multi-purpose Database
- Development and Implementation of Health & Safety / Chemical Hygiene Plans
- Industrial Hygiene Services
- Perimeter Air Monitoring
- Indoor Air Quality
- Construction Site Safety / Quality Assurance
- OSHA Compliance / Training
- Natural Disaster Inspections / Damage Assessments
- Fume Hood Surveys
- Integrated Pest Management Plans
- Underground Storage Tank Removals
- Oil/Water Separator System Operation and Maintenance
- Wastewater and Groundwater Treatment System Installation
- Site Remediation
- Field Services
- Excavation, Transportation & Disposal of Hazardous and Non-hazardous Materials
- Sheeting and Shoring
- Storm Debris Removals
- Beach Restorations
- Wetlands Restorations
- Soil Stabilization and Erosion Control
Learn more about our Remediation Services.
Learn more about our Regulatory Consulting Services.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you with your Environmental Consulting Services.
500 Horizon Drive, Suite 540
Robbinsville, NJ 08691
Telephone: 1 (609) 890-7277