Our highly trained and experienced engineers and scientists, environmental and remediation specialists, geologists, hydrogeologists, biologists, and environmental compliance specialists work with both public- and private-sector clients, delivering turnkey solutions for large- and small-scale investigation and remediation of contaminated sites.
Certified scientists, geologists, and engineers work with skilled field technicians to identify and characterize suspected site contamination, assess risk, and conduct alternatives analysis and feasibility studies for potential remedial actions.
- Phase 1 and 2 Environmental Site Assessments
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Emerging Contaminants
- Environmental Litigation Support
- Groundwater Contaminant Fate and Transport Modeling
- Ecological Assessments
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessments
- Land Recycling Program Services
- Remedial Investigations/Feasibility Studies
- Bench-Scale and Pilot-Scale Treatability Studies
- Vapor Intrusion Studies / Vapor Mitigation
- Natural Resources and Ecological Restoration
- Regulatory Compliance and Permitting
- Contaminant Fate and Transport Modeling
Montrose handles every step of the design, installation, and operation of in-situ & ex-situ soil, sediment and groundwater remediation systems that require minimal oversight and maintenance.
- Air-sparge/Vapor Extraction
- Dual-phase Extraction
- Advanced Oxidation
- Monitored Groundwater Natural Restoration
- Groundwater Recovery and Treatment
- Soil Capping
- Soil Stabilization
- Sediment Capping
- Slurry Wall Design and Construction
- Passive and Active Vapor Mitigation
- Groundwater Passive Reactive Barrier Treatment
We have the equipment and experience to undertake safe and economical excavations and earthwork projects in any environment. We also take on demolition projects ranging from small residential structures to large commercial and industrial facilities with environmental concerns, employing efficient techniques to segregate, recycle, and salvage large amounts of debris.
- Landfill/Buried Debris Excavation
- Residential, Commercial and Industrial Demolition
- Soil Stabilization and Erosion Control
- Turnkey Contaminated-Soil Excavation, Transportation, & Disposal
- Wetlands Restoration
Montrose provides services covering every facet of dewatering projects, including permitting; system installation; connection to discharge location; system operation & maintenance; and discharge sampling, monitoring and reporting.
- System Operation & Maintenance
- Discharge Sampling, Monitoring, and Reporting
- Liquid Phase Carbon & Bag Filtration Systems
- System Installation
Montrose provides a complete range of services for the management, removal and proper disposal of USTs and ASTs and their contents, including collection and laboratory analysis of soil samples from UST excavations, as well as reporting to the proper state and local agencies.
- Complete UST/AST System Management, Removal, and Closure
- UST/AST Cleaning and Degassing
Montrose and its affiliated subsidiaries do not offer engineering or geology services in North Carolina or New York, with the exception of federal projects that pre-empt State Law. All other engineering and geology services will be provided by Advanced GeoServices Engineering and Geology P.C.