Joins The Montrose Environmental Group
Target Emission Services, North America’s largest provider of Optical Gas Imaging (OGI) for detecting hydrocarbon gas leaks and vents, has joined a growing team that’s blazing new trails to create the future of leak detection and fugitive emission solutions.
Founded in 2007, our team of regulatory and subject matter experts can provide your organization with:
- Safe and cost-effective Hydrocarbon Leak Detection
- Fugitive Emission and Vent Measurement Services
- FEMP and LDAR program development
- FTIR and Stack Testing
- Complete MSAPR Testing (Multi Sector Air Pollutants Regulations)
- MRRCP (Methane Reduction Retrofit Compliance Planning)
- GHG Reporting
- Complete pneumatic and equipment inventory services
- Thermal Imaging of Electrical Panels
- Truck mounted methane detection (ALT FEMP)
- Fence-line monitoring
- Our best-in-class, cloud based, leak detection and repair tracking data management software
- In depth jurisdictional knowledge of the latest emission regulatory and compliance laws.
Whether you are a single well producer or a multinational corporation our services are scalable to your unique level of service required.
You can access information on our full suite of OGI Services on this page.
If you would like to find out more about how we can help you with your Fugitive Emission Management Program.