PNWIS Annual Conference
October 27, 2021 - October 29, 2021
PNWIS’s signature event is the annual conference. The conference is hosted each year by one of our eight local chapters in an exciting Pacific Northwest location.
- Recent conferences have been held in Fairmont Hot Springs, Montana (2019), Nanaimo, BC (2018), Boise, Idaho (2017), and Juneau, Alaska (2016).
- The conference is typically attended by 150 – 250 persons, representing a wide range of environmental professions.
- PNWIS hosts a number of special events at the conference to appeal to students and young professionals.
- At a PNWIS conference you will have the opportunity to attend technical sessions covering a variety of topics including air quality, water quality, waste management, sustainable development, green buildings, and many others.
- Visit exhibitor booths, representing industry, consultants, government agencies, trade groups and other organizations.
- A number of networking and social events occur during the conference: join in our annual Fun Run, meet new environmental professionals at our YP social, attend a hosted tour, or show off your dance moves at the Gala!
- You are also invited to watch student groups compete in the Environmental Challenge, held each year during the conference.