Water Treatment and Reuse
Montrose Environmental Group employs a diverse group of multi-state–licensed waste water operators who deliver exceptional service. Our team manages and oversees waste water treatment operations for clients in private industry and government across the US.
A differentiating factor of our team is their unique ability to be nimble when responding to client needs and budgets. As a result, the team has been highly successful in providing solutions during distressed situations and therefore has developed a strong, long-term operational track record with many of its clients.
Specifically, the waste water services include:
- Operations and maintenance services
- Facility design
- NPDES permits and reporting
- Water recycling and reuse (in partnership with the GWP team)
- Biogas production (in partnership with the Biogas team)
- Benchmarking, feasibility, engineering, and facility design
- Permitting and project management
- Funding liaison with state, federal, and private funding sources
- Recycling and reuse
- Treatment processes (e.g., filtration, adsorption, MF, UF, NF, RO membranes, biofilters, UV, ozone, ion exchange, and the like)
- Energy Production
- Operations & Management